5 Reasons Electrolyzed Water is a "Miracle Elixir"


It's a Scientific Breakthrough

Electrolyzed water is a natural, safe, and effective deodorizer that can be used to remove odors from a variety of surfaces and objects.
It is also non-toxic and biodegradable, making it a more environmentally friendly alternative to traditional deodorizers. Electrolyzed water works by breaking down the odor-causing molecules, leaving behind a fresh, clean scent.


A Powerful Deodorizer

A study, published in the journal "Applied and Environmental Microbiology", found that Electrolyzed Water was effective at killing bacteria and mold.
The study found that Electrolyzed Water was able to kill 99.9% of bacteria and mold, including E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and Aspergillus fumigatus.


Safe to Use

Electrolyzed water is safe to use because it is a natural solution that does not contain any harmful chemicals.It has been used for many years in Japan and other countries, and it has been shown to be safe for human health.



Electrolyzed Water is eco-friendly because it does not produce harmful chemicals and is biodegradable. It is a safe and effective alternative to traditional disinfectants, such as bleach.


Trusted by Hospitals

Electrolyzed water is used in hospitals for a variety of purposes, including:

  • Cleaning and disinfecting medical equipment
  • Sanitizing surfaces
  • Hand hygiene
  • Wound care
try ElectriFresh now!